In this quick tutorial, you'll learn how to create an Alexa skill using Alexa-Hosted skills.
- Login at developer.amazon.com If you don't have an account, create one.
- Navigate to the Alexa Developer Console
- Click the 'create new skill' button
- Provide a skill name (demo skill) and choose the 'alexa-hosted (node.js) option.
- Click 'create skill' (it will take about a minute for your skill to be setup)
- Navigate to the test tab
- Enable testing for 'development'
- Use the simulator to confirm you skill is working